Ho ho ho! It's that time of year again. I'm pretty sure gift giving is my love language, so I always put WAY too much thought into gift giving, but I love the idea of finding something perfect for everyone you know. That's why I teamed up with The Promenade at Chenal to help you find something for everyone in your phone based on their favorite app!
You know the one. They've always got the BEST selfies and 40,000 likes on photos of flowers and coffee. Set them up for even more instant photography success with these fabulous accessories!
1. Too Faced Palette (Belle & Blush, $34): Make sure her face is flawless and selfie ready with this all-in-one palette. The girls from Belle & Blush swear by it!
2. "I Woke Up Like This" Mug (Belle & Blush, $28): A girl can never have too many things to take a cute photo of, and this Beyonce inspired mug is sure to get a million likes.
3. Joby GorillaPod (Apple Store, $50): You can't always have a photog with you, so equip your Instagrammer with this handy-dandy tripod. It wraps around anything, sticks to metal, and ensures the perfect picture on the go.
4. Olloclip (Apple Store, $70): This portable little lens is 4-in-1 magic! Wide-angle, macro, super macro, and fisheye all in one. Just pop it on and your landscapes will pop, group photos are a breeze, and you can get all up in the business of some flowers.
Swarm, the app formerly known as FourSquare, is for the world travelers. It's for the friend who's always checking into airports and has the best tips of where to go when you hit a new city. But shopping for the gal or guy who's got serious wanderlust can be a mix of practicality and fun.
1. Patagonia Rolling Backpack (Gearhead Outfitters, $250): This backpack is a jackpot gift for travelers and campers alike. Not only is Patagonia a trusted name worldwide, it can be worn on the back or rolled behind you.
2. Nike Training Kit (Nike Factory Store, $35): Someone that's always on the go might not get full use of their gym membership, but this handy kit has everything they'll need to workout at hotel or home. Bonus points: It'll fit perfectly in a suitcase.
3. Outdoor Tech Tags Wearable Wireless Earbuds (Gearhead Outfitters, $65): These Bluetooth headphones work with any Bluetooth device so bored travelers can watch movies, listen to books and music, or call a friend.
4. Stripe Passport Case (J.Crew, $35): I'm a sucker for a cute passport case, and of COURSE J.Crew would have an adorable one. It helps protect your passport and gives that "Yay! Trip time!" feeling every time you use it.
If you've got a friend that would rather be Pinning than out with the gang, you might know a Pinterest-aholic. The condition is not treatable. In fact, she's probably at home right now whipping up something handmade for you for Christmas, so we're focusing on gifts that would fit perfectly amongst her many boards.
1. Letter Coasters (Altar'd State, $18): It's okay if you're not the queen of homemade gifts (or homemade anything). Trick your friends into thinking you stayed up all week slaving over these adorable coasters.
2. Arkansas Photo Frame (Altar'd State, $35): Everyone loves showing a little state pride, and this frame will go perfectly with any Pinteresting shabby chic decor.
3. Scarf (Altar'd State, $25): Let's face it, a scarf is the perfect friend gift. If your friend is going to hang with the mad scarf game that the Pinterest fashion crowd throws out, she's gonna need a killer scarf. Thankfully, Altar'd State has plenty to choose from.
4. Water Bottle (J.Crew, $20): You know that friend who has a whole board of healthy smoothie recipes? She'll LOVE this water bottle. Not only is it glass (no pesky BPA), it'll show off those gorgeous fruit-infused waters she's been planning to try all year.
The Twitter crowd are the social butterflies of the internet. If you've got a friend who's always thinking in 140 characters or less, these gifts are perfect for the life of the party.
1. Phone Zip Wallet (Apple Store, $90): The Tweeters are always flitting from one event to another, iPhone 6 Plus in hand. This Michael Kors wallet keeps the phone at hand in case a live tweeting situation pops up.
2. Kate Spade Cards (Belle & Blush, $20-25): Just because she's famous for being digital doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate the analog, After all, with all of those parties and gifts she's gonna have a lot of thank you notes to write.
3. "Keep it Classy" Flask (Belle & Blush, $26): A party girl could always use a little liquid courage for her purse. Besides, everyone knows that tipsy tweets are the best.
Oh, and PS...Beginning November 24th, if you purchase a $50 Promenade at Chenal gift card you'll get a FREE Chenal 9 Theaters movie pass (while supplies last, of course)! You can buy them at the Customer Service Office (501-821-552).
This post is sponsored by The Promenade at Chenal. Special thanks to Belle & Blush, Nike Factory Store, The Apple Store, Altar'd State, Gearhead Outfitters and J.Crew for letting me crash their stores and pick out these great gifts!