1. I found my tripod. Things were much more professional today.
2. Several people told me I looked like a school girl today, which I don't mind. I'm a big Gossip Girl fan (not as big as this girl, who based her whole life on Blair Waldorf) and tend to wear funky school uniform type outfits every fall. I also bought way too many headbands when that show was on. NO REGRETS.
3. I need a haircut. This is a shaggy mess and I am one frizz monster day away from just lobbing it off myself. Is it bang season yet?
4. I'm trying to improve my Instagram, but sheer laziness and a lack of fresh blooms and white surfaces to photograph is really holding me back. If I photographed what was actually going on in my house, it would be a table of abandoned podcasting equipment in the corner, a stack of credit card offers on the kitchen counter, a pile of dog toys in the bedroom, and a wine bottle graveyard from the past two weeks (it's been a rough month, OKAY). I mostly just want to smack these girls who have enough time and clean counter space to style a bottle of perfume and make it look like Annie Leibovitz personally took the photos. But, I am trying. There's that. Anyone have suggestions of what they'd actually like to SEE? I really only get momentum on outfits, shoes and when I go to Tokyo.
5. For the first time in a few months, I kind of feel like I've got it all together, but I'm really more concerned about the well-being of my character on Animal Crossing and the career-advancement of my girl on Splatoon than I am myself. Speaking of video games, adult women are now gaming's biggest demographic. Woohoo!