First things first: There is no such thing as an "Early Black Friday Sale." That's just a sale, people. Black Friday didn't come early (I'm looking at you, Macy's), you're just pushing the season.
Second: Stores open on Thanksgiving. Can we stop?
Third: Is Kohl's still open 24/7 during Christmas hours? I can't imagine who needs a crockpot and socks at 2 a.m.
ANYWAY, Grinch aside, I do most of my shopping online. Shopbop has graced us with yet ANOTHER Buy More, Save More sale this week and they're not attempting to pass it off as a Black Friday sale. In fact...you can shop it right now. So fill up on turkey and wine, then treat yourself to a little tipsy purchase. Here are some of my favorites right now:
1. Kendall & Kylie Booties: This is literally a no-brainer. These sleek booties are way cooler than I am (v. model off duty!), and K&K's collection is pretty affordable. PS - they come in grey suede too!
2. Rebecca Minkoff Moto Bag: Love the slouchiness of this cool take on the bucket bag.
3. Gift Boutique Luggage Tags: Perfect for gifts! Also perfect for me, who is going on vacation in December. Of course, these are super cheap so they only qualify once you've spent $200 - but they're a good add-on if you're trying to get there!
4. Stuart Weitzman Mules: Y'all know I'm on a mule kick and these are GORGEOUS. UGH.
5. Sincerely Jules Camille Trench: I've been eying this coat for over a year...might be time to pull the trigger! I love the darker camel color.
6. Karen Walker Crossbody: I need a black crossbody. The tortoise shell detail on this one is too cool.